916 806 1488
“Your Residential Specialist”
Locks Re-keyed, Repaired, & Replaced Rental, Eviction & REO Services
Deadbolts & Knobs, Store Front Locks, Keys Copied & Made, Mortise & Levers Locks, Mail Box Locks & Keys,Furniture Locks & Keys. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax:(916)880-5467.
Nelson's Locksmith is locally owned & operated.
Dependable, experienced, bringing back old time customer service. Locksmith Elk Grove CA.
Offering secure locksmith services in the greater Sacramento area, in Elk Grove, and near Elk Grove:
Open 7 days a week from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Appointment times available and respected.
CA Locksmith Lic#3416
CALIFORNIA LOCKSMITH LAW
• Gives administration and enforcement of the law to the Director of the Department of Consumer Affairs the Bureau of Security and Investigative Services at: www.dca.ca.gov/bsis/locksmith.
• Licensed required of locksmith which is defined as “any person who, for any consideration whatsoever, engages, directly or indirectly and as a primary or secondary object, in the business of re-keying, installing, repairing, opening, modifying locks, or who originates keys for locks. A locksmith does not mean any person whose activities are limited to making a duplicate key from an existing key.” Lock means any mechanical, electromechanical, electronic, or electromagnetic device, or similar device, including any peripheral hardware, that is designed to control access from one area to another, or that is designed to control the use of a device.
• License must be conspicuously displayed at place of business and in all
• Must carry the state issued identification card at all times.
• Licensee shall apply for a branch office registration for each additional location
(telephone answering service does not serve as a branch office).
• Locksmiths must record every call with customer’s name, address, work to be done, etc.
• There is opportunity for a hearing for improper revocation of a license.
THIS IS A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE LAW AND DOES NOT INTEND TO REPRESENT THE ENTIRE SET OF QUALIFICATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. FOR FULL TEXT OF THE LAW GO TO:
CA Contractors Lic#942157
A lock and security equipment contractor evaluates, sets-up, installs, maintains and repairs all doors and door assemblies, gates, locks and locking devices, panic and fire rated exit devices, manual and automatic operated gate and door closures and releases, jail and prison locking devices and permanently installed or built in safes and vaults. This classification includes but is not limited to master key systems, metal window guards, security doors, card activated and electronic access control systems for control equipment, motion and other types of detectors and computer systems for control and audit of control systems and other associated equipment. Fire alarm systems are specifically not included in this section.
Authority cited: Sections 7008 and 7059, Reference: Sections 7058 and 7059 (Business and Professions Code)
Mobile, on-site & walk in shop services
Walk In Shop Services @ Jeff's Locksmiths 2377 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA. Monday -Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Elk Grove, CA Locksmith
On our way with fast RE-KEY & LOCK service!
Elk Grove Online
California Locksmith Association
Rental Housing Association
National Association of Rental Property Management
Better Business Bureau
Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce